Looking for a new proximity reader? This weeks featured product is perfect for you….
The Universal Proximity Reader by SRS is designed to work with all access control systems provided they have a Wiegand input for communication. It’s suitable for external or internal use as it comes with IP68 waterproofing, making it very versatile.
• Designed to work with 99% of systems that have Wiegand inputs
• Provides a visual and/or audible signal using LEDs/Buzzer
• Works with ISO cards, clamshell cards and passive RFID tags
• Fully CE compliant
• Reads RFID cards & tokens at 125kHz
• Wall or panel mounted (40×40 mm) all in one reader
• Reader cable can be extended to 25 metres.
• External or internal use (fully potted)
The UPR reads RFID cards & tokens at 125kHz and transmits the data to the controller while providing a visual and/or audible signal using it’s LEDs/Buzzer if the card is recognised and valid or invalid. It can be wall mounted or flush mounted in a door entry panel with a 40×40 mm cut out. This is a UNIQUE feature of the UPR. No other reader available in the UK can be used for panel mounting or wall mounting.
Just what you need for your current job? Click here to buy
Need help installing the Universal Proximity reader? Click here to download the installation guide