PAC IP / Networked Access Control
If you know the security industry, then you’ll know that Access control is a hot topic right now. You’ll often hear questions asking what makes a reliable brand and why should I trust them with the protection of my home or business.
And, while there are plenty of questions, there seems to be only one answer, PAC.
PAC quite simply invented access control. The company name stands for Proximity Access Control which gives you a pretty accurate picture of what they do best.
To give an idea of range and scale, PAC low frequency readers have been specifically designed for small businesses and payroll support without the need for third party management. They have also produced high frequency readers known as MIFARE and DESfire technology for councils, hospitals and prisons minimising the risk of token cloning keeping your premises secure
EasiNet residential was developed with housing authorities in mind and enables quick management of access tokens with multiple communication methods such as GPRS modems for buildings without a network.
SecureNet is an integrated security software solution that can be added to a standalone PC or across a corporate network displaying Realtime events including alarm activations managing CCTV, fire and lift controls.
- Boxed or DIN mounted options
- 2 Door controllers
- Up to 4 readers for read in/out
- Anti-passback technology
- Built in RS232 or RS485 connection
- Up to 20,000 users
- Payroll support with Realtime events
- Lift integration with alarm server
- Compatible with the 500 series alarm server
- Operating voltage: 12/24 V DC
- Integrated 3-amp thermal fuse protection for locking
- Up to 24 controllers on a single IP chain
- Compatible with any OneProx GS3 reader
- Can be wired in CAT5 for easy network integration
Shop the entire PAC access control range here or call our highly knowledgeable team on 0208 621 6210