Aiphone IX2 Monitor
Sometimes you’ll find a range so well put together, it doesn’t need lots of different options because the first one does the job so well:
The IX Master station, available in black or white and with or without a handset does just that. With the ability to receive up to 20 calls at any one time, this monitor isn’t short of power.
- Directly connectable to an IP network.
- 7-inch touch display screen for easy operation and video monitoring.
- Camera with privacy cover.
- A variety of display modes designed for different situations.
- Hands-free, push-to-talk or audio communication.
- Direct voice call from master station to another station.
- Video image adjusting function.
- Record audio and video to a micro SD card at the start of or during a call (SD card not included).
- Play audio or video recordings saved to a micro SD card on a computer.
- Call or communication transfer to another master station.
- Paging to a group or all stations.
- Message paging: Broadcast messages and notifications through the system.
- External input paging: Send a page using contact input and external sound input.
- Monitor other stations.
- Master station (number of station registrations in address book):
- Expanded Mode: 9999 stations.
- Standard Mode: 500 stations.