The SRS DC60SS
The DC60SS is our best-selling access control keypad for outdoor installation, featuring a modern, vandal resistant design with illuminated buttons.
The digital keypad has two relay outputs to operate a car gate or pedestrian gate with individual pin codes, making gates secure but still very accessible. You can set up a relay output to operate with a time delay or permanent latch. Each relay has a LED confirmation when activated (green or red).
Installation is very easy, simply connect 12V – 24V / AC or DC for power and 2 wires to the lock (or to the gate controller).
Also available as a complete door access control kit with power supply and lock release for most types of locks.
- Easy to install
- Code capacity: 108 codes (4 – 8 digits)
- Reassurance beep when key is pressed
- Programmable lock time (01 – 999 sec.)
- Non-volatile data storage (codes are retained in the event of power failure)
- Single or Multi-User modes available
- Housing: Cast metal with brushed Stainless Steel fascia.
- Dimensions: 125 (H) x 80 (W) x 50 (D) mm
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor use (IP54 design).
- IP Rating: 54
- Temperature: -15 to +55 C
- Voltage: 12 to 24 V AC/DC
- Current: 8 mA in standby.
- Door Capacity: 1
- Inputs: Exit button requests with delay.
- Outputs: 2 x Voltage free relay contact, max 1A, 28 V DC.
You can shop for the DC60SS here or call our highly knowledgeable team on 0208 621 6210